20November2017

Welcome to PokerBonus.co.uk
(0 viewing) 
  • Page:

TOPIC: Welcome to PokerBonus.co.uk

Welcome to PokerBonus.co.uk 30 Apr 2012 18:04 #1

Whether you are a newbie or an experienced grinder, say hello and introduce yourself to other members.

Getting involved in the forums is the easiest way to earn Poker Bonus Points fast!
Last Edit: 30 Apr 2012 18:05 by pbadmin.

• pbadmin
  • Administrator
  • 1000 Points

Re: Welcome to PokerBonus.co.uk 08 May 2012 13:27 #2

Loving the site?

Who else is about?

• pokerpete
  • Junior Boarder

Re: Welcome to PokerBonus.co.uk 08 May 2012 13:33 #3

Hello! I am ready to rack up the points! What is the Poker Bonus Draw out of interest?

• pokerpete
  • Junior Boarder

Re: Welcome to PokerBonus.co.uk 08 May 2012 19:46 #4

Hi All,

How is your luck going?

I started playing Texas Holdem through Mates and for fun on Facebook and have started playing for small stakes.

I am trying to get to grips with Double or Nothing Tournaments at the moment, anybody else out there played them? What do you reckon?

Up until just this morning I was managing to be a whole £5 up on the month which translates to a return on investment (ROI) of around 10%! Better than having it in the bank!

Right now I am down to a loss of £1.47 (ROI) -2.5%! Dontcha just hate it when the tables turn!

• Taftie
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Welcome to PokerBonus.co.uk 09 May 2012 15:08 #5

@Taftie - The amount of times I have been up and then the tables turn is incredible, especially the last six months. If I had £1 for each time it had happened....well I'd have more than I do now....!

Anyway, tomorrow is a new day!

• trooney
  • Junior Boarder

Re: Welcome to PokerBonus.co.uk 09 May 2012 18:50 #6

Indeed it is Trooney, its nice to have a frisndly site where you can have a mini rant about it though and know other people get ya! :)

What's you kinda game/level?

• Taftie
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Welcome to PokerBonus.co.uk 10 May 2012 18:31 #7

Very much a beginner, but sometimes I like to pretend otherwise! Bluffing you might say! I was born for this! Or not as my bank balance suggests. Looking forward to getting cracking on Poker Bonus though.

• trooney
  • Junior Boarder

Re: Welcome to PokerBonus.co.uk 11 May 2012 08:50 #8

Hi PokerBonus and all here,

I have had a try at some sites and although I haven't done very well, I haven't done bad either so I am thinking of starting to play a little more seriously!

I have a bankroll waiting of around £30.00 which should be a good enough starter for say $0.10/$0.05 cash games and I am so glad I found this site! I can maximise my small stack using your links and hopefully build up a bigger bankroll for bigger wins and bigger bonuses! :)

Oh, and my Username, NeverShow, is cos i never show my hand unless I have to! I know a lot of other people seem to showboat but why give anyone information they haven't earned! :->

• NeverShow
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Welcome to PokerBonus.co.uk 11 May 2012 12:12 #9

Like how you have given away some of your tactics NeverShow! Fancy a game??

• trooney
  • Junior Boarder

Re: Welcome to PokerBonus.co.uk 11 May 2012 16:37 #10

I seem to remember Taftie mentioning a boad here for suggesting games on the Forum, put the challenge out there trooney, if I can, I'll make it! :)
Last Edit: 11 May 2012 16:38 by NeverShow.

• NeverShow
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Play Responsibly

18+ GamCare GambleAware
Are you gambling too much? Get advice and resources to deal with it.